A Love I Never Thought I'd Get To Get To

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sharing The Love

My cousin Sara is amazing. She has a cooking blog (Our Best Bites) that some of you may have heard of. If you haven't checked it out, you need to. There are recipes for everything you could ever possible think to make and then some. You will find yourself wanting to cook or bake things you had never considered cooking or baking before.



Sara and her "co-blogger" Kate just competed in the Better Homes and Garden Blogger Cook-off. (That's how legit my cousin is.) They were invited to compete against 4 other bloggers nation wide...which means my cousin is recognized as one of the nation's leading food bloggers. (I want to be just like Sara when I grow up.)

If you enjoy cooking in the least, or even if you loathe cooking with a passion, check out Sara's blog and share the love with your friends and family. I promise you won't regret it. :)

No comments: