A Love I Never Thought I'd Get To Get To

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bachelorette Party, Sealing, Reception...A Story in Pictures.

So, this post is a little overdue. Better late than never, right? Here is the story of my trip "down the aisle" and all the fun I had along the way. I stole these pictures from my sister-in-law Melissa's blog. She was kind enough to document all the festivities for me.
My Bachelorette party started with dinner at
Bucca di Beppo. Yum!
My family celebrates most major events at Bucca so we know the manager really well. Lorenzo loves us so he hooked us up with this amazing dessert platter. It was delicious!

The Gardner girls minus Kim. She lives in Salt Lake and wasn't able to make it.
The Scavenger Hunt for my gifts started at the Bellagio.

The Manti Temple the day before our sealing.

It snowed the day before.

The Manti Temple the day of our sealing. It was beautiful, but it was cold!

The temple looks amazing at night.

Our neices Elisabeth, Alison, and Heidi.

My sister-in-law Kim and neices.

Part of the Gardner clan.

Grandma Gardner and my brother-in-law David

My mom and my little sister Mia. The both looked gorgeous

My brother-in-law David and my nephew Ryan

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Gardner

So happy :)

Me and Melissa at the luncheon after the sealing. She and David were instrumental in planning the wedding. We owe them so much.

We were surprised with a horse-drawn carriage ride around Manti between the luncheon and the honeymoon suite at the Manti House Inn.

Love

I look thoroughly pissed but I was actually telling Michael that I was concerned because we didn't say goodbye to everyone.

Waving goodbye to our friends and family.

My brother-in-law Scott and our nephews Dylan and Ryan.

So cute!



Our neices, nephews, my sisters, and my cousin's daughter.
David, Melissa, Ryan, and Bella at our reception.
My Daddy walking me down the aisle.
The groomsmen
Our first dance.
Our last dance.
Our neice and nephew dancing. Too cute!
The ring ceremony.
It was beautiful.

The Gardner Clan.
The Gardner Men




 We finally got our Happily Ever After.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those Gardner men are some kind of handsome :)

Dianah said...

You look so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you two.